Monday, November 11, 2013

Hallelujah - Part 2 - Blueprint Christmas cards

This post is a carry on from the previous one.  Many, many, many creative juices were flowing this weekend as you will see.

Project #2 was to use my brand new Tim Holtz Christmas Stamp Set #3 - Blueprint.  Oh I have been ogling over these for quite some time and I finally had to break down and spend a few of the dollars I have for me each month :)

These are pretty much self explanatory other than I used Faber Castell's Gelatos for all the coloring. I'm still getting used to these but I sure do love them.  I love being able to create a watercolor effect with these.  I also used my great little Dymo Caption maker machine for the holidays wishes.  Brown Kraft paper and card/envelopes seemed fitting for these because I didn't want to take away from the splendor of these beautiful stamps.

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment