Saturday, April 19, 2014

ATC Fun!!! Hoppy Easter.




Okay so I have been wanting to make these for quite some time and today was the day! Nothing like starting something at 8:30 in the evening when you have that urge to create. I've been slowly getting into ATC over the past 6 months and I have to say I was a bit worried before I started. I thought " how do I fit my creativity onto such a small thing!" So I did one and realized that: a) it's not about the size it's about overcoming my fear of not being able to succeed at something because it was new to me. b) art comes in many different forms, sizes and shapes and it's about letting your imagination flow free. So I did and I sure am having fun with it!  You can see my ATC's on Pinterest and Instagram (see link on my main page).
These were a lot of fun to make and I have to thank the wonderful person who had really great instructions on her blog. Barbara and here is the link to her project.

http://ourcrazylittleworld.blogspot.nl/2009/05/atc-holder.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment