Sunday, March 15, 2015

Planner madness

Recently I've noticed a lot of activity and popularity around Planners/Filofax. After seeing many photos of these wonderful little organizational tools I had the planner bug bite me as well. I purchased my first planner from aliexpress.com. To say I was happy with what I received is an understatement. This lovely A6 arrived at my door in no time at all and it's the perfect color. Having seen Heidi Swapp's fabulous planner collection I couldn't help but get some in anticipation of my planner arrival. Kind of sounds like I'm expecting the arrival of a baby ;-) haha. So this is my collection on arrival day. I also purchased some journal cards at my local Memories and More scrapbook store.
 

I've seen some pretty amazing dashboards in my web travels so I thought I would attempt some of my own. Here is what I came up with. I do love those little paper doilies. 




I have found that those great 12x12 sheets of paper have some amazing quote journal cards on them so I incorporated them into my designs. I bought laminate sheets from the dollar store and self laminated these for durability. After having struggled with those sheets I've decided a laminating machine is in my near future!! Lastly I added eyelets to the last two. It just makes them a bit sturdier and adds a little shiny bling to them. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment