Monday, May 16, 2016

Altenew Magic

I'll be the first to admit that I am just a little bit addicted to Altenew stamps. As I mentioned in yesterday's post they are very versatile and offer a lot to your imagination. When stamped in the layered option they are gorgeous but I am always trying to think outside the box and in today's card I did. 

Instead of using all the layers I decided to just use one of them and the effect is gorgeous. I used a silver pearl translucent embossing powder to emboss with. I love using this one because it doesn't distract from the background but in certain light and angles it really pops. This is the "Beautiful Day" stamp set. I embossed the sentiment in a gold powder.

For the background I used the same technique as yesterday's post which can be found here:

http://chellebdesign.blogspot.ca/2016/05/did-someone-say-alcohol.html

Hope you've had a awesome Monday and stay tuned for another alcohol ink card I made this past weekend. 

Michelle 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment